Human Resources Manager
Advertiser: National Business Adisory Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- $55,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Management - Internal
The Flehan Group of companies have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join our team. Reporting to the company directors, this role will work closely within our management team to ensure our best practices are met. Successful candidates will have a true proactive hands-on approach, effective communication and consultation skills, ability to work well under pressure, and a self-development mindset.
- Located in the Adelaide CBD
- Salary - $55,000 - $60,000
- Role - Full-time
- Work closely within the business to develop and champion organisational culture, process, and people capability
- Build and promote HR brand equity as a trusted and strategic business partner at all levels in the organisation
- Develop and implement HR initiatives, Policies, and Procedures to build a high performing organization in line with organisational strategy and objectives
- Focus on process improvement and global standardization
- Recruitment across our group of companies and their related businesses
- Ensure all relevant and mandatory reporting is completed in a timely and accurate manner
Skills and experience
- Degree in Human Resources or a related discipline with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Payroll experience using Deputy
- Workcover experience
- Innovative thinking with the ability to drive the people and performance vision
In return, we offer:
- Great and vibrant work environment
- Great career advancement opportunities
This role will suit someone with a great personality, a can-do attitude, and who’s proud to take ownership of their work and achievements.
Be an integral part of our business growth and apply now!
If you believe you meet our criteria, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?