Advertiser: Tyrolit Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Tyrolit Australia Pty Ltd is part of an International group, and has been operating in the Australian marketplace for over 30 years, servicing the concrete cutting drilling and polishing industry.
We are looking for a Warehouse Store person to work out of our Seven Hills NSW office
The hours will be 8.30am till 5.00pm.
The successful applicant will:
Daily Duties –
- Perform daily pick and pack activities.
- Some manual handling will be required.
- Use our forklift to load and unload trucks
- Incoming goods receipt, using SAP system
- Previous use of SAP an advantage
- General Warehouse duties
- Work with weekly cycle counting team
- Customer service queries and follow ups
- Help in unloading incoming containers
- Good communication skills – must have good English, written and spoken
- Good Customer service skills
- Ability to keep our warehouse clean and tidy
- Other Ad Hoc duties as directed by warehouse supervisor.
Honest and reliable worker
Forklift License required
Attention to detail.
Computer input skills required for goods receipt and dispatch
An ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in warehousing with strong communication and interpersonal skills. You will have shown employment stability in your previous positions.
If you feel you have the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to perform this role please email your resume to :-
Gary Tamang at email@example.com
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?