Advertiser: Midfield Group2.25 out of 52.3 overall rating (8 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Management
Located in Western Victoria our progressive beach side company Midfield Group is seeking an IT Manager to help propel our next stage of growth.
Warrnambool is located approximately 3 hours drive west of Melbourne. The city is populated by approximately 32,000 people. There is a wide range of schooling options right through to University and plenty of sporting clubs, shopping centres and social activities.
We are seeking the skills of an experienced IT Manager to join our dynamic company with operations in meat processing, dairy production, pastoral and livestock management. Based at our Warrnambool office, you will provide strong leadership for our IT team and play a hands-on role in supporting a diverse network of IT infrastructure. You will develop short term and long-term IT strategy, utilise your people and project management skills to analyse business problems, design operational process, implement solutions, and be a key player in assisting the business to achieve our short and long-term business goals.
- Lead delivery of IT solutions to service our abattoir site (Midfield Meats), dairy production plant (Union Dairy Company), farm properties and retail store
- Manage IT supplier relationships and contracts to deliver IT services on schedule, within budget, 100% compliance with SLA. Including hardware, software/firmware/licensing and other services
- Initiate, lead and deliver IT projects to support our future growth
- Maintain a stable IT environment for the entire business
- Continually automate, streamline, and scale Technical operations, systems and processes
- Lead, mentor and develop IT team members including help desk and applications support
- Monitor and control IT expenditure
Key Skills, Qualifications and Behaviours:
- IT Management experience in a production environment
- Understanding of Production environment systems (Manufacturing ERP), Network infrastructure management and Vendor management
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience will be considered
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels of the business
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize own workload and deliver to tight deadlines
- Self -motivated, has initiative and high level of energy
- Ability to respond to urgent call outs, including evenings and weekends
- Strong leadership in people management
- Fast paced, lean, hands on workplace culture
- Competitive salary + super
- Diverse role with exposure to industry leading innovation projects
Please forward applications and resumes to:
The Midfield Group
PO Box 412
Warrnambool Vic 3280.
The Midfield Group is an equal opportunity workplace.