Advertiser: ABI InteriorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Warehouse Assistant to join the ABI Interiors Team at our Burleigh Heads Warehouse.
We are on the hunt for an individual with availability 5 days a week plus Saturday (Must be able to work Saturdays 7.30am - 3.30pm).
About ABI Interiors…
Our story is simple, we started with humble beginnings with a passion for design and a mission to bring luxury, affordable, high-quality bathroom products to the Australian Market.
We’ve created a team of experienced and like-minded people who share the same passion, and ultimately want to provide our customers with exceptional products, service, and delivery.
Innovation is our thing – We believe in staying current, not only with style and design but with technology, manufacturing, and quality.
- Strong communication skills with a focus to work as part of a larger team
- High attention to detail
- A natural flair for problem-solving
- A great sense of humour and loves working in a team environment
- Great time-management and organisational skills
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing, lifting, pushing, pulling, etc.)
- Strong communication skills (must be able to understand all written and verbal work orders and instructions)
- Forklift Licence
- General warehouse experience
- Plumbing knowledge/interest
Why work with us?
- A fun team environment with team bonding events regularly
- Amazing rewards program
- We want you to grow with us!
If it sounds like the job for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send through your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?