CAD Drawer/Draftsperson Part time - 2 days a week
Advertiser: GHA pty ltdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Engineering, Engineering Drafting
GHA Solutions is a well established company specialising in the supply of glass and hardware for residential and commercial customers around Australia.We are based in Five Dock.
Qualifications & experience
- The ability to read and interpret plans and specifications to derive accurate designs
- Previous experience with AUTOCAD
- Students with AUTOCAD skills acceptable
- The ability to work on shop drawings
Tasks & responsibilities
- Accurately draw up customer job specifications for the manufacture and installation of bespoke pieces.
- Maintain accurate drawing registers
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Preparation of drawings
- Working alongside an experienced manufacturing and fitting company
- Great enviroment
- Close to Sydney Universities
- Free parking onsite
- Flexible hours
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- How many years' experience do you have as a draftsperson?