Client Service Broker
Advertiser: Ausure Insurance Brokers Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
An opportunity exists for an experienced Broker or Broker Assistant to join our friendly, successful team. This is a great chance to work with an experienced team and further your career.
Ausure is one of Australia’s largest providers of insurance broking services and is not owned by a bank or insurance company. With offices right across the country, our team aims to provide outstanding service, quality advice and a range of insurance products to its valued customers.
Ausure Insurance Broking is seeking an individual who is enthusiastic, motivated & results driven, with a focus on delivering exceptional and prompt service to clients and insurers.
- Supporting your Senior Client Service Broker
- Assisting clients with enquiries
- Liaising with underwriters
- Processing renewals
- Quoting new business
- Placing cover through online platforms
- Processing endorsement and cancellations
- Assisting with claims as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 12 months of experience in commercial insurance broking
- Tier 1 (preferred) or Tier 2 qualifications in General Insurance Broking
- A strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including relationship management
- A commitment to exceptional client service and quality advice
- An attention to detail, discipline and professionalism
- A friendly disposition and a commitment to being part of a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office and insurer quoting systems.
Salary Range is variable based on industry experience & qualifications. You will also have access to our bonus scheme.
The bonus scheme structure is unique in that it rewards a level of growth while mostly focusing on best practise broking standards that provide our clients professional service.
Please submit a covering letter detailing your interest and an updated version of your CV.
Applications Close 13th November 2020
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?