Receptionist/ Assistant to the Holiday + Property Management Team.
Advertiser: LJ Hooker Network3.3039 out of 53.3 overall rating (204 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
This position falls under the NEW JOBMAKER HIRING CREDIT SCHEME*
This role encompasses reception duties along with support for the holiday/property management team.
About the Opportunity
Australia's highest profile real estate company, with extremely high standards specialising in holiday accommodation management.
Priding itself on their reputation of the highest service standards and providing their clients with the best possible prices for their property.
Join our team at LJ Hooker Ulladulla as our new Receptionist + assistant to the property management team. You will have the opportunity to grow the department within the business and put your mark on the role.
An opportunity exists to join our fast-paced real estate business that has a first-class reputation for service & standards within the real estate industry.
The successful candidate must be professionally presented, well-spoken and have a friendly and outgoing personality.
This role requires someone who works well under pressure and can handle multiple tasks at the one time.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with landlords regularly & efficiently
- Being the first point of contact, answering all enquiries in an efficient, friendly and professional manner
- Social Media and Marketing planning and management
- Advising of market movements and making recommendations
- Prospect new business and manage enquiries from landlords
Conduct rental appraisals and create listing presentations
- Ensure properties are maintained to a high standard
- Handle booking enquiries and maintain website details
- Interact with overseas and domestic clients
- Management of booking payments including direct debits, internet transfers, credit card payments
*Eligible young job seekers will have received JobSeeker Payment, Youth Allowance (other) or Parenting Payment for at least one of the previous three months at the time of hiring.
- Current Certificate of Registration OR Real Estate Licence or willing to obtain one
- Current Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle
- Experience with YesBookit would be beneficial
- Be tech savvy and ready to take this position and build on the role
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proven ability to build strong client relationships and maintain an excellent customer focus
- Proactive, punctual and reliable
- Excellent personal presentation and grooming
- Local area knowledge
- Highly organised, thorough, systems orientated with meticulous attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle a portfolio of properties and work within a team
What's in it for You?
- Friendly Team Culture in a Great Location
- Opportunity to take a new role in the business and build the department
Apply today and don't miss out starting this new and exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
Email your resume' to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)