Yard Hand - Macarthur Mazda
Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Immediate start available
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
Campbelltown, Full Time, Automotive
Please Quote Reference Number 77578
- Attention to detail and high level of workmanship
- Current Manual Drivers Licence essential
- Industry leading brand and state of the art dealership
Macarthur Mazda is a family owned and operated business located in the heart of Campbelltown showcasing the latest New Mazda range, a huge range of hand selected used cars, a fully equipped service centre and a full range of automotive parts.
We're currently looking for an efficient and reliable Yard Hand to join our team.
You'll be required to clean, move and refuel vehicles, provide customer service support and undertake general yard maintenance when required.
While previous experience in a similar role is an advantage, we're also keen to talk to those who have a reliable work ethic and a willingness to muck in and get the job done.
Other valuable skills and attributes include:
- High standards of workmanship
- The ability to work unsupervised and in a team
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and an enthusiastic work ethic
- A current Drivers Licence (manual and automatic)
If you feel you have the experience and drive to join our team in this role, APPLY now and fill in the online application form.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have any conditions on your licence that would prevent you from driving a manual vehicle?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- What is your expected annual salary?
- Why are you the ideal candidate for this role?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.