Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Management
Please Quote Reference Number 77596
- Creative and Forward-Thinking Marketing Professional
- Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Join Prestige Cars Group in Southport
Prestige Cars is a growing automotive group encompassing the Porsche, Jaguar & Land Rover, and Gold Coast Car Clearance dealerships in Southport.
We are currently seeking the expertise of a creative Marketing Manager who can help develop our brands and take our business to the next level.
With a strong grasp of marketing principles and social media developments, we are seeking someone who can be productive in this role and work independently. We need someone who has an exceptional marketing mind that can thrive in this role!
Previous experience in a Marketing Management role is not essential, and we welcome applications from ambitious Marketing Coordinators who are looking to take the next step in their careers.
If you have an innovative and creative approach to your work - this could be the role for you!
Essential attributes required of the role include:
- Excellent communication skills
- A relevant Marketing Qualification and proven practical experience
- A high level of personal presentation and professionalism
- A strong work ethic
- A passion for brand marketing and development
A competitive remuneration package (aligned with experience) will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you think you have the creative mind we're looking for, APPLY NOW and fill in the online application form.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- How many years of marketing experience do you have?
- What is your expected annual salary?
- What suburb are you currently living in?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.