Civil Construction Labourer
Advertiser: Drake InternationalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Blue Mountains & Central West
- Work Type
- Construction, Other
Experienced Civil Construction Labourer
Our client based in the Blue Mountains Area is looking to add an experienced Construction Labourer to their team. They are willing to provide a supportive environment for their successful applicant. They believe in work life you will be part of a successful company, where you will be valued, supported and develop in your role. Immediate start for the right person. Initially this will be an ongoing position with the potential to go permanent for the right person.
What our client is committed to providing and delivering quality works that not only will meet but exceed the community’s expectations. They provide services to the community that will include general labouring associated with civil infrastructure maintenance, construction asphalting and concreting works.
Key Responsibilities for the Role:
- Carry out works for cyclical maintenance
- Pre order materials that are required to carry and complete work
- Quality and timeliness of responses to requests for maintenance and repairs.
- Identify and report all hazards within the work area
- Document and record number of defects repaired
- Repair works completed to agreed targets of time, quality and cost
- Civil infrastructure Repair programs would include manual excavation, backfilling, compaction works, wheelbarrow works, manual handling tasks, setting up of formwork and much more.
- General road maintenance including tar patching and traffic control
- Concreting, laying Pipes, fencing and Drainage systems
- Other duties as required
Key Requirements of the Role:
- Experience in Civil labouring
- MR license
- A valid white card
- Available for immediate start
- A good work ethic
- Enjoy working individually and as a part of a team
- Be able to follow instructions accordingly.
This role is physically demanding role that has a large manual handling part to the role. We are searching for an experienced civil labourer that enjoys all aspects of the role, that has the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Please apply via the link below or alternatively send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgDue to the large number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.