Registered Nurse - Wagga
Advertiser: RSL Lifecare2.9512 out of 53.0 overall rating (41 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Wagga Wagga & Riverina
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - General Medical & Surgical
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW, ACT and Qld. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of "Continuing in the ANZAC spirit" by developing supportive, dynamic retirement living communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of wellbeing and independence.
We have a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our team at RSL LifeCare @ home working in Wagga Wagga and the surrounding area.
The ideal candidate would be individual with a genuine caring and compassionate nature who enjoy caring for the elderly.
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Excellent Clinical skills
- Ability to work all shifts
- Ability to work efficiently and independently as a key team member
- Computer literacy
- Access to a car and an Australian drivers’ licence
If you are looking for an opportunity to pursue your passion, apply your skills and initiative and make a difference, you could benefit from:
- an attractive salary package (including 'not for profit' salary sacrifice packaging)
- internal and external learning and development opportunities
- a supportive work culture, committed to keeping you safe and secure
- our employee assistance program providing counselling services
- eligibility for our recognition program and celebration of service
- Annual flu vaccinations and Hepatitis B vaccination
- a chance to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference to our clients, our people and the community.
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check, a current flu vaccination and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please select "Apply Now".
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?