Advertiser: St Andrew's Anglican College4.5 out of 54.5 overall rating (6 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Other
ABOUT THE COLLEGE:
St Andrew’s Anglican College is a leading Independent School on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, with an enviable reputation for promoting excellence in every aspect of the College life to enable students to move confidently into their future. St Andrew’s has over 1300 students, naturally flowing from Kindergarten through to Year 12, with the state-of-the-art facilities and high calibre staff.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role will be 2 days per week in Human Resources and 2 days per week in College Reception (term-time).
The purpose of the role of Human Resources Officer is to support the Director of Human Resources, and broader school community by providing administrative assistance and support.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Qualifications in Payroll, Human Resources, Business or similar required (Graduates welcome to apply)
- Demonstrated experience, ideally with experience in a similar role
- Ability to problem solve in a proactive, professional manner
- Sound use of Microsoft Office Suite with high-level word-processing skills with demonstrated speed and accuracy
- Reception, front office experience (experience with Skype for Business an advantage)
- Previous use of a HRMS would be an advantage
- Strong customer focus, with exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional ethics, discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to draft and edit executive correspondence
- Ability to complete detailed research under supervision
- A willingness to be flexible and embrace change
- A team player who is willing to assist in other departments as required
- Proven ability to work autonomously and as a constructive member of a team with a professional and courteous manner
- Professional presentation
In order to undertake this role, the successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Team player
- Infectious enthusiasm
- Sense of humour
- A passion for education and the demonstrated capacity to achieve the College's Mission Statement
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage, persuade and inspire others
- A high degree of emotional intelligence
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 12:00 Midday, Friday 30 October 2020
Please select "apply now" and provide a covering letter and resume. A maximum of 6 pages would be appreciated. We suggest using Google Chrome browser for optimal results. Alternatively, a position description and the option to apply directly is available by going to the College website at www.saac.qld.edu.au/jobs.
St Andrew’s has a commitment to creating environments for children and young people to thrive. All applicants are instructed to read and reflect their agreement of the Code of Conduct for Anglican Schools which is located on our website - related documents and Code of Conduct.
St Andrew's is an equal opportunities employer, ATSI people are encouraged to apply for positions within the College. To work in regulated child-related employment you will need to hold a current valid blue card. All prospective candidates (over 18) are required to undergo a check against the Anglican Church National Standards Register.
St Andrew's is carrying out good hygiene practices and social/physical distancing for our recruitment process during COVID-19. The recruitment process may take longer than usual due to these circumstances