Interior Designer / ArchitectPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Design & Architecture, Interior Design
An exciting opportunity has landed for a switched on, Interior Designer join our growing interior design + construction company.
Qualifications & experience
- Interior Design or Architecture degree
- Minimum 2 years of local experience
BCA and Australian standards knowledge
Liaise with PCA / council and coordinate drawings for approvals.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Develop in conjunction with Designers, Environmental & WHS design inputs to satisfy statutory obligations that are appropriate for the Client's project and brief
- Provide design documentation as required
- Liaise with Project Management during the preparation of documentation
- Have Revit / CAD Experience from a similar field either architectural, drafting, interior design or related industry.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Provide Revit / CAD support to the design team in the entire documentation process of commissioned work
- Assist designers in space planning, mood boards, finishes boards and liaise with clients in Design / Documentation phase.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an interior designer?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?