Business Development Manager - SolarPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Business Development Manager – Solar (NSW/ACT)
We are an Australian owned company specializing in the engineering, designing and distribution of solar products for Hybrid and Off Grid projects in the Renewable Energy market.
Our organization is dynamic, passionate and successful; our market is diverse, challenging and competitive.
We have an opening for a motivated, enthusiastic person who is customer focused and results driven, to fill the position of Business Development Manager – Solar.
To be considered you will need to demonstrate a proven track record of successful:
- Understanding of Solar installers in NSW/ACT
- Winning and negotiating of product/solutions supply for projects
- Managing contracts and partner program
- Obtaining product approvals with the support of the technical team
- Advanced sales and negotiation skills (Multi level relationships)
- Efficient planning of multi departmental visits (Procurement/technical)
- Advanced Presentation skills to varied audiences
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Analytical and problem-solving attitude
As a Solar BDM you must have knowledge of Solar Installers and technical understanding to influence decision makers.
Previous experience in the Renewable Energy markets is essential as well as an understanding of Off grid/Hybrid applications and solutions will be seen as advantageous to the appointment of this role.
An attractive salary and bonus package will be negotiated commensurate with skills, qualifications and experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business development manager?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?