Advertiser: Martinus Rail4.3333 out of 54.3 overall rating (6 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering
Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia's largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out of the box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
Martinus currently have several opportunities for Graduate Engineers to work across a high-profile civil/rail project based in Queensland. Work with and be mentored by industry experts while gaining exposure to multiple areas of civil construction including earthworks, structures and bridges. This opportunity is FIFO on 2:1 roster and attracts a generous site uplift.
Skills and attributes
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills:
- Recent graduate qualifications in civil engineering (within the last 3 years)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated to work and learn in a fast-paced project environment
- High attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Full working rights in Australia
If you're keen to join Martinus, and are committed to making a difference, please send us your resume and a cover letter outlining why we can't do without you.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please note agency submissions will not be accepted.