Advertiser: Kids Club Early LearningMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- $68,000 - $70,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Working at Kids Club
We believe that our people are our greatest asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace.
What we can offer you:
- Inclusive and supportive team culture
- Career Progression as the Company grows
- Ongoing training and development
- Childcare discounts at our Kids Club Centres
- Competitive salary package
- Massage Chairs in our lunchroom for your breaks
- Beautiful office in prime location 5 minutes from Norwest Metro station
- Degree Qualified in Marketing
- Experience using MailChimp
- Experience using CRM/Marketing Automation systems
- Experience using Elementor (Wordpress)
- Proven experience in analysing and utilising data to develop, monitor and produce marketing activities
- Experience coordinating Events
What are we looking for
You are experienced marketing professional with experience in the creation and implementation of marketing tactics and communications strategies to drive brand awareness through multiple marketing channels to increase demand generation and build the top of the lead funnel. You will be passionate about brand management and will work closely with the marketing team to identify and maximise opportunities to bring the Kids Club’s vision to life.
You will bring to the role a growth mindset where you will enjoy working with the team on continuously improving our systems and processes.
You Will Have:
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or Business
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in marketing
- A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere)
- Experience in managing website content, particularly via Wordpress
- Content creation and management
- Experience in digital marketing; SEO, SEM, Social Media, Marketing Automation
- Proven experience in demand/lead generation
- Able to work within campaign budgets, resources and expectations
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to balance multiple tasks
- Able to work to deadlines
Interested? Know someone who might be? Apply now!
About Kids Club
Kids Club Early Childhood Education Services is an award winning Company with a genuine belief that children in our care should be provided with an educational, safe, healthy, caring, stimulating and family oriented environment, which reflects the warm nurturing and friendly atmosphere of home. Kids Club is committed to the development and wellbeing of all children in our care and the ongoing support of our educators who deliver this care daily.
Kids Club currently operate 13 long day care facilities across VIC, NSW, ACT and QLD for hundreds of children daily with a view to significantly expand these services over the coming 24 months.
Kids Club also manage the services provided by CubbyHouse Childcare and CubbyOOSH (Out Out Of Hours School Care). Cubby is also an award winning service with over 30 years experience in the sector operating across 31 locations, providing care for over 3000 children.
Kids Club and Cubby employ approx 500 staff and support hundreds of families daily and you can read more on our exciting journey here: https//:www.kidsclubchiildcare.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing executive?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?