Advertiser: Aon Corporation3.1486 out of 53.1 overall rating (74 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Central & South East TAS
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
Client Manager, Launceston
- Do you want to be an integral part of large Tasmanian organisation’s business success?
- Do you want to develop your skills in bringing innovative risk solutions to large clients?
- Established team with a broad and varied portfolio of clients
As a key leader in our Tasmanian business based in Launceston, your role will be focusing on managing existing relationships with large and influential Tasmanian clients across a broad cross section of industries. You will also lead the identification of new client opportunities to drive continued growth and profitability within Tasmania. As a strong key client manager, you will also mentor and develop a team through providing ongoing training and support.
Key focus responsibilities will include:
- Key client leadership and management responsibilities including a portfolio of large key Tasmanian organisations.
- Growing your portfolio through pro-active methods
- Leading, coaching and motivating team members in conjunction with your Hobart peers.
- Proactively marketing to clients, identifying opportunities and designing appropriate service strategies
A highly motivated, approachable and consultative insurance professional, you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your innovative risk solution skills with large clients, hone your leadership capabilities and have a positive impact as a key risk and insurance adviser within the local area. To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Demonstrable experience in the commercial and corporate insurance sector, preferably broking, with knowledge across a broad range of product classes
- Excellent networking and relationship management skills allowing you to embed yourself within the local community
- Sales and business development drive and capability, from lead generation to deal closure
- Passionate about leading a high performing culture and empowering the team around you
- Previous key client management experience including any of the following; risk management, insurance program development and experience with presenting to key client stakeholders (including board of directors)
- Well developed and proven communication skills
Aon Culture & Benefits
With close to 1600 employees, we are the largest organisation of our kind in Australia. Globally, we have an employee base of 50,000 people working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally. We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development.
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, apply online today.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.