Administration Support Officer
Advertiser: PATCHES PaediatricsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Alice Springs & Central Australia
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
PATCHES is seeking highly motivated Administration Support Officer to join our team in Alice Springs, NT. Our team consists of paediatricians, neuropsychologists, clinical psychologists, speech pathologists, occupational therapists, social workers and other allied health practitioners. We offer multidisciplinary therapy programs at our clinics based in Port Hedland, Darwin, Nedlands, Broome, Kununurra, Alice Springs, and other rural and remote areas across Australia.
- Process and manage referrals for therapy clients
- Lead administrative support for therapy service delivery
- Data entry, client information management and reporting
- Financial processing for clinical services
- Manage the Alice Springs reception desk, greet participants, answer phone calls
- Support the Alice Springs therapy team
- Contribute to organisational continuous improvement
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- An understanding of or experience working with the NDIS
- Previous experience in a private healthcare practice including reception and/or clerical roles involving customer interaction, and/or practice management
- Sound experience with computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite and client information databases
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently, use initiative and set priorities
- Highly efficient and capable of working at a fast pace with high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal manner and cross-cultural skills including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Self-motivated, flexible, friendly, empathic, responsible, and reliable
- Enjoys working in a team environment, learning new things, and working towards challenging goals.
- Enjoys change and variety.
- Completion of high school or university
- Current Police Clearance
- Current Working with Children Check
- Competitive remuneration
- Great team
CLOSING DATE: 8th November 2020
Please apply with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and a resume by clicking apply now.
To find out more please visit www.patches-paediatrics.com.au or contact Kelly Lonergan
PATCHES Director - Dr James Fitzpatrick
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?