Infrastructure Manager Enterprise Technology
Advertiser: Wellways Australia2.9 out of 52.9 overall rating (40 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- $95,000 - $99,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Other
- Rare full-time, ongoing opportunity in the Enterprise Technology team based in Fairfield
- $100k annual salary + Superannuation + Salary packaging benefits + leave loading
- Use your expertise to maintain critical infrastructure systems
We are a values based organisation. We stand for Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment and Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to ensure people have access to the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
About the role
Working under the leadership and guidance of the ICT Operations Manager, the Infrastructure Manager will be a member of a team responsible for the maintenance of critical infrastructure systems. There is a focus on VMWARE, Server hardware, WIFI and WAN/LAN Network skills. Focus of the role will be on Capacity and availability reporting and management, security, strategic roadmap, design, and support.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Availability Management - Monitoring, maintaining and scheduling effective utilization of available resources
- Capacity Management - Allocation and procurement recommendation of resources to ensure effective supply against demand
- Relationship Management - Establish a good working relationship with the key customer stakeholders
- Supplier management - responsible for commercial communications, and the management of the relationship with project suppliers, including measuring supplier performance and influencing the identification of external partners
- Project Management - Ensure change delivery occurs on time, to scope, and within budget
- Governance - Ensure appropriate project methodology, policy and procedures are in place and utilized
Skills & Experience:
- Proven work experience in Infrastructure management
- Leads project teams and manages consultants working with stakeholders
- Certification Preferred in
- Server platforms (VMWare, Windows, HPE Simplivity)
- Networking Solutions (Cisco, Meraki, Fortinet, Netscaler)
- project methodology (Prince 2, PMP, Agile)
- Strong working knowledge of Business continuity / disaster recovery
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including MS Project
- Proven experience managing enterprise infrastructure
For an exhaustive list of requirements, please refer to the position description.
Pre-employment compliance requirements:
- Evidence of working rights within Australia
- Satisfactory National Police Records Check
- Working with Children Check
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/support-for-workers/training-course
How to apply
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our careers page (wellways.org/careers-wellways).
Applications close 8th November 2020
We warmly encourage people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and people with a lived experience of mental health and disability to apply.
Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people. All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.
To apply for this job go to:
wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5250293.