Retail Supermarket Roles - Night Shift - ASAP START -
Advertiser: Action WorkforceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
NIGHT SHIFT MERCHANDISERS
- Night Shifts (10 PM starts)
- Picking and merchandising Positions.
- Rewarding and flexible work culture.
- On-job training provided.
- ASAP START
Our client is a key national grocery, retail and services chain. Their organisation has continued to delivery quality products, outstanding customer service and great value to millions of Australians. They are presently experiencing growth and seek experienced merchandisers to on-board into their teams based in Melbourne.
This is a rewarding casual role for individuals who possess attention to detail and the right attitude. Working within a team environment, you will be given support and training in your role. The right candidate will be a self motivated and hard working individual, with an ability to learn and implement new practices in a swift manner. Night shifts available. Some travel will be maybe required with travel costs paid for. This is an excellent opportunity for career growth. No experience required as long as you have the drive and determination to succeed in the role.
You must be able to:
- Follow instructions accurately.
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Ensure quality standards are met.
- Be aware of safe work practices.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Must have a reliable vehicle.
- Work-life balance.
- Flexible working arrangement.
- Rewarding work culture.
Please forward your resume to Action Workforce by clicking the APPLY button.