Administration/Data Entry Officer
Advertiser: Bache BrosMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Data Entry & Word Processing
About the Role
Bache Bros Produce Centre is currently seeking an experienced Administration/Data Entry Officer who has demonstrated knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable, data entry and customer service, as well as other administration duties.
This is a casual role, afternoon shifts from Sunday to Friday, approximately 20 hours per week.
What we are looking for
To be successful in this role you will need to be an independent worker who is self motivated with good communication skills. You will need to demonstrate recent experience, within a small to medium size business, with data entry and general administration experience. Tasks to be performed will include, but not be limited to:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in Administration practices (5+ years)
- Accounts Payable and Receivable experience
- Ability to use Sybiz (preferred) or a computerised accounting package
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong communication skills
- Confident and independent worker
- High standard of work, striving for continuous improvement
- Attention to detail and accuracy
About Bache Bros Produce Centre
Bache Bros Produce Centre is a fruit and vegetable providore, primarily supplying supermarkets, restaurants and hospitals with a wide range of fruit and vegetables. We are a family operated business, located in the Pooraka Markets. At Bache, we are firm believers that success in business is built on a foundation of strong and sustainable partnerships and this includes with our employees. We have always been committed to supporting and working closely with our staff to ensure long-term success for all.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Kylie via email email@example.com
To express your interest, please apply online via the link below, please include a cover letter addressing the points above.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?