FRONT OFFICE & GUEST SERVICESPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
The position involves all aspects of front office reception, including guest check- in and check- out,
telephone enquiries ,reservations, finalising guest accounts and providing concierge services
The successful applicant must be available to work varied shifts, weekends and public holidays between the hours of 0800 and 4pm.Candidates with previous front office/reception experience ideally in a hospitality/travel/tourism environment will be highly regarded
To be considered for the role, you will have the following:
1-Experience with CMS preferred
2-In depth knowledge of Front Office standards and procedures
3-Authentic customer service, interpersonal & communication skills
4-Proficient Microsoft office suite of products
5-Hold a valid Police clearance
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Are you available to work public holidays?