Advertiser: Preferred CeilingsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Mandurah & Peel
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Preferred Ceilings offers plastering, ceiling fixing and various trade services throughout Perth metro. We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for a work from home role. This is a long term, casual position with approximately 25-38 hours per week (dependent on workload), Monday to Friday with some flexibility with start times. Position to commence Monday 30/11/20.
Whilst there will be a few short handover/training sessions with the current administrator (prior to Monday 30/11/20), you must be comfortable taking control of the position and relying largely on your previous administrative experience and initiative.
Please submit your cover letter addressing the 'qualifications & experience' listed below and resume via Seek for your application to be considered. Include a brief statement of why you want the opportunity to work from home and how you would be a great fit for this role. We ask that you do not call in regard to this position.
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience in the building/construction industry.
- Experience using Xero and Aroflo advantageous.
- Must be computer savvy as position is working from home.
- Strong time management and organisational skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Self-starter who can work independently and unsupervised.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Responding to email/phone enquiries.
- Scheduling insurance, private and real estate jobs (Aroflo).
- Liaising with trades, clients, insurance companies etc.
- Invoicing customers (Xero) and entering quotes (Aroflo).
- Issuing purchase orders to trades.
- General administrative tasks.
- Work from home role.
- Monday to Friday, no weekend work.
- Mobile phone will be provided for work related duties. Home office set up would be ideal.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have experience using Xero?