Residential Property Manager
Advertiser: Bassett-Scarfe RealtyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Mandurah & Peel
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
A POSITION IS AVAILABLE NOW!!
Here at Bassett-Scarfe Realty we are looking for a full time talented and experienced Property Manager for our growing leasing department.
Come and join our energetic, dynamic & efficient team and help us take property management to that next level.
We want to work with someone with a good level of experience, who is pro-active, trustworthy, honest, reliable as well one who takes pride in their presentation to join our team.
We are in an excellent location at the beginning of Mandurah Terrace along the Mandurah Foreshore, it is a fantastic office to work from, with only room for growth!
Your duties will include:
- Property condition reports
- Interim inspections, final inspections
- Liaising with owners and tenants,
- Reporting maintenance
- Bond lodgements and bond disposals
- Maintaining rental arrears,
- Renewing agency agreements
- Renewing lease agreements,
- Showing properties to potential tenants
- Maximising rental returns for owner
- Business development to grow portfolio
To apply for this position, you MUST have:
- Current PM/Sales Registration
- min 3-5 years current experience in residential management
- competent computer skills
- ability to provide and maintain a high level of customer service
- exceptional organisational and time management skills
- a reliable vehicle with insurance
- current C class driver's license
- Provide current police clearance
- Full resume with current references
Desirable but not essential
- REST knowledge
- Trust accounting experience
Enjoy a great salary based upon experience, bonus incentives and above all a great team to work with.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
No recruitment agencies please.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Note: Please do not apply unless you have experience in property management as your resume will be deleted.
All applications will be strictly confidential and no references will be contacted without prior knowledge.
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- Do you hold a current Real Estate Agent's licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?