Customer Service Officer
Advertiser: Wellways Australia2.9 out of 52.9 overall rating (40 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Mackay & Coalfields
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Other
- Full-Time opportunity based in Mackay, North Queensland
- $70k Salary - SCHADS Level 4.1B
- Join a nationally recognised provider of Child Safety, Mental Health and Disability services
- Be a part of a values-based, progressive organisation
- Attractive salary packaging benefits
About this opportunity
The Customer Service Officer position is responsible for the engagement of new and ongoing NDIS customers. This role will be responsible for providing and processing information in response to inquiries, concerns, requests and purchasing of Wellways NDIS products and services. The appointee will work within the service systems of the NDIS and other relevant stakeholders.
The Customer Service Officer (CSO) is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Efficient and positive engagement of new and ongoing NDIS customers across the Mackay region
- Respond to all incoming enquiries about Wellways NDIS services including assisting people to understand the NDIS
- Providing quotes for Wellways NDIS services and negotiating service agreements with new and existing Wellways NDIS customers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, data systems and finance are an asset
- Completes a range of administrative duties to establish and maintain accurate participant records
- Assist customers to understand and access the full range of services and supports that Wellways offers in addition to NDIS supports
- Work collaboratively and seamlessly with regional and organisational stakeholders to connect people to non-NDIS supports that they could benefit from
- Certificate 4 in Mental Health, Disability, Aged Care or Home and Community Care, with a background in Customer Service or Sales
- Current valid Driver's licence and a registered vehicle (including insurance)
- Experience and skills in working with vulnerable people living in the community is desirable
- Effective interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Satisfactory National Police Check (not less than 12 months old)
- Blue and Yellow Cards or willing to obtain prior to start date
- NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) Worker Orientation Module Certificate: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/support-for-workers/training-course
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to make sure people can access the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
If you share our passion of helping others and want to make a difference in someone's life, view the position description and apply via our careers hub: https://wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/. using reference code: 5251529
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact:
Angela Meyer - email@example.com
Applications close 2nd November 2020
(Successful applicants may be contacted before closing date)
"We warmly encourage people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and people with a lived experience to apply."
Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people.
All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment
To apply for this job go to:
wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5251529.