Bookkeeper / Junior Accountant
Advertiser: Allied Accounting Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
We are seeking a motivated Bookkeeper / Junior Accountant with outstanding customer service skills to play a key role in the on-going development of our business.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Management of client relationships, including face to face meetings to ensure client expectations are met and exceeded
- Selection and configuration of appropriate cloud based software solutions
- Providing assistance to clients to help stream-line their record keeping processes, including Single Touch Payroll and Superannuation payments
- General book keeping duties such as transaction coding and bank reconciliation
- Support preparation and lodgement of BAS statements and year end accounts as required
Candidates with the following skills and experience will be considered:
- Minimum of 2 years experience providing services to clients in a public practice environment
- Current Xero Certification is essential
- Formal accountancy or book-keeping qualifications or equivalent industry experience
- Strong Microsoft Office & Excel skills
This role is offered on a permanent full time basis. A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate based on their skills and experience.
- Do you have experience using Xero?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?