Medical receptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $25 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Front desk medical reception. Candidate required to multi-task at a fast pace, answer telephone calls and greet patients in a warm and professional manner. You will be required to attend to the high demands of up to three doctors, podiatrist and physiotherapist in a busy mixed billing GP clinic located in the inner South East suburbs of Melbourne.
Greet our patients in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
Manage multiple telephone calls simultaneously.
Prepare and settle patient accounts using a Tyro terminal.
Schedule patient appointments by phone and in person using Best Practice computer software.
Use of Nookal computer software for podiatry and physiotherapy appointments and payments.
Data entry with high level of precision and accuracy.
Scanning of paper based letters and correspondence.
Key Selection Criteria
Minimum of 2 years experience in a front desk medical reception role.
Proficient English language skills.
Experience using Best Practice and Nookal clinical software or similar clinical waiting room & billing software.
Able to be authoritative and play a gatekeeper role for our doctors and allied health staff.
Ability to work as an effective team member.
Demonstrate an understanding of medical terminology.
Flexibility to cover shifts.
If the opportunity for this role matches your desire to join a busy practice with growth potential, then please apply though Seek including two relevant referees in your CV.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Which of the following medical practice management software do you have experience with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How would you rate your English language skills?