Advertiser: PotentialityMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $50k - $55k
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Since 1998, Potentiality has developed software applications and online communication interfaces, predominately focusing on Fundraising Databases for leading schools and other organisations in Australasia, the UK and Singapore. Visit our website at www.ptly.com to see our range of products and how we have worked with elite schools to advance their vital fundraising activities. Our Melbourne office is located 5 minutes from the CBD. We value Potentiality’s dynamic, collegial and respectful working environment.
The position is suitable for someone who possesses the ability to multi-task; has sound written and verbal communication skills; exhibits a strong work ethic; enjoys working in a small office environment; and is willing to take on new and diverse tasks.
- Client support opportunity in Melbourne
- Fun and flexible working environment!
- Work with an innovative and creative team!
- 9-5 working hours
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must provide solid customer service to our clients. Some of your client support tasks will involve:
- Phone and online support
- Onsite training with new and existing clients
- Organising and hosting client seminars & workshops
- Liaising with sales team, developers and programmers
- Ad-hoc support/post sales tasks
Skills and experience highly regarded, but not essential, include:
- Software testing
- An understanding of relational databases (MySQL)
- XML and Wordpress CMS; coding for SEO; and working with SVN
If you're looking for a fantastic work environment, which offers an exciting role working with great people, then apply now! Send through a Word or PDF copy of your resume to email@example.com
N.B. Possession of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University would be beneficial to your application.
Applications close Sunday November 1st, 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?