Architectural Draftsperson - Building DesignerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Architectural Draftsperson - Building Designer - Architectural Technician
Our team is growing and looking to attain an Architectural Draftsperson / Building Designer / Architectural Technician to join us.
The role is focused purely on residential construction for new homes and renovations. Our relaxed and casual office space is located in Brisbane's Inner North however our highly regarded and sought after services reach all states of Australia.
We ask that ALL applicants apply with the following attributes:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Residential Drafting and/or Design (or TAFE Building Design Graduates highly regarded).
- Strong knowledge and practice of REVIT essential.
- Knowledge of residential Construction and relevant Codes/Standards an advantage.
Whilst skill can be attained over time, your positive attitude, creativity, and willingness to adapt, learn and contribute will be valued most in becoming the perfect fit in our amazing team.
A salary package commensurate to qualifications and experience will be negotiated.
All applicants will be treated with the highest confidentiality and discretion.
Note: This is an IN OFFICE role so only LOCAL (Brisbane) applicants will be considered!
- How many years' experience do you have as a draftsperson?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?