Advertiser: Adele McNab ArchitectMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
Adele McNab Architecture specialises in residential, commercial and public projects. This includes designing new build projects, alteration + addition projects, from concept to completion. Our studio creates projects that are timeless; understanding the uniqueness of the environment and inhabitants. Designing with authenticity to connect people with their surroundings and building projects that elevate people’s lives and last the test of time.
Qualifications & experience
- 3-5 years local experience, graduate architect
- Revit knowledge essential
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
Tasks & responsibilities
- Experience and interest across Architecture and Interior Design
- Solid technical knowledge and ability to detail
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Knowledge to ensure that all work meets specific standards, building codes and regulations
- Collaborative and young practice working on a diverse range of residential, commercial and public projects
- Opportunity to be involved in all aspects of projects from concept and design development, council and construction documentation, client and site meetings
- Flexible part time position working from studio or remotely at home
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?