WAREHOUSE STORE PERSONPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Other
Australian owned and established paper and packaging business is looking for an energetic and experienced warehouse store person to start immediately.
About the role:
We are looking for a full time Store person to join our Moorabbin warehouse team.
On offer is a rewarding career path with the chance to be part of an evolving and growing business.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in Warehousing.
The successful candidate should be motivated, with the ability to perform various tasks including accurate, efficient and effective receipting of inward goods, picking, packing and dispatching of outgoing goods, whilst maintaining good stock integrity.
Working within a small team, you will need good physical fitness, have a willingness to work hard and possess a strong work ethic, harnessed with reliability and punctuality.
The ideal applicant will be a team player, have an eye for detail & good communication/customer service skills.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good organizational & excellent English communication both written and verbal
- Demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi task and work unsupervised
- Be able to work in a small team and prioritize work requirements to meet daily schedules
- Good computer skills
- Is physically fit and able to lift moderately heavy weights without injury
- Manual handling & Container unloading
- Current forklift and driving licence is essential
- Knowledge of safe warehouse practices
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar warehouse environment
All employees MUST undergo police check and also full medical including drug alcohol test prior to starting, which you must pay for.
A competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate.
** Candidates must have full Australian work rights to be considered.
Please note: We will only contact shortlisted candidates for this role
** No recruitment agencies please.
Please email your application including covering letter to:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- What is the maximum weight that you are comfortable and able to lift?