Advertiser: Sheds N Homes - Central CoastMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Oct 2020
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
Sheds n Homes – Central Coast & Sydney
We are a well-established Central Coast business who specialise in the supply and installation of medium to large steel sheds and kit homes. We are backed by a National franchise and have a strong reputation on the Central Coast. We service customers from Campbelltown to Morisset.
This role involves coordinating and managing our projects from sales through to delivery. Reporting to the business manager, this role will be responsible for monitoring the progression of projects through our supply chain as well as the coordination and management of subcontractors and local suppliers.
The successful candidate will be accountable and responsible for ensuring delivery of materials and labour to site when and where required as well as regular and reliable communication with clients, subcontractors, suppliers and internal personnel.
We are a small but hardworking team who enjoy working together, the ideal candidate for this role needs to be self motivated with a willingness to stretch themselves and increase their knowledge and abilities.
The successful candidate will need to have the ability to plan and schedule works for the current and upcoming projects taking into consideration factors such as managing/coordinating subcontractors and suppliers, ordering materials, updating and managing project schedules. The successful applicant will also be required to attend site when required to carry out site checks, progress and completion inspections.
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Experience in a similar Project administration/coordinator/management role where you have needed to lead various projects at any given time.
- Tertiary qualifications in construction, engineering, building science or a related field is desirable however not mandatory (desirable).
- Construction White Card.
- Previous experience in construction, ideally residential.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills along with the ability to work on multiple tasks at once.
- Strong Computer skills, including Word & Excel.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- In-depth understanding of construction knowledge, procedures and project management principles.
- Ability to prioritise tasks regularly to ensure that the required deadlines are met.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, Central Coast business with a great reputation in their industry. If you're ready to take on a new challenge with a thriving local business, please apply now.
- How many years' experience do you have as a project coordinator?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- How many years' experience do you have in a procurement role?
- Do you have customer service experience?