Advertiser: Queensland Aerospace Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Oct 2020
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
Developing financial strategy, including risk minimisation plans and opportunity forecasting
High-level financial reporting and analysis
Preparation of monthly and year-end financial statements
Preparation of month end management reporting
Preparation of quarterly budgets and forecast reports
Cash flow analysis and management
Generation and analysis of monthly/quarterly expenditure reporting
Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
Debt management and collection
Preparation and lodgement of company tax and BAS statements
Preparation and lodgement of Superannuation payments
Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
Developing financial reviews and providing investment advice
End to end payroll
Working closely with management to share reports and analysis findings
Undertake invoice and payment processing including processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable
Manage accounting function in Reckon
Liaise with external accountant
Facilitate internal and external audits of accounts
Asset register maintenance/reconciliation
CV and Covering letter required.
Apply now for immediate start.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?