Paralegal / Law Graduate
Advertiser: Visa and Citizenship LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $50,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
If you have a genuine interest and aspiration to pursue a career in immigration law, are talented, witty, and have an awesome attitude, we would love to hear from you.
We are inviting talent to join our amazing team. This role is not for the uninspired. We want to hear your ideas, we want you to immerse yourself in our vision and help better our team to great things.
- Administrative tasks: answering telephone, calling prospective clients, collecting and sorting documents from clients, preparing invoices, diary management and generally assisting in the day to day activities.
- Legal tasks: legal research, drafting visa applications, drafting correspondence, filing of Tribunal and Court documents, management of client matters.
- This is a full time position 8am - 530pm.
We have a positive team environment with the opportunity for genuine career progression within our growing organisation.
This is a small legal practice in its first year of operation, currently in a growth phase onboarding 3 additional team members by the end of this year (team of 5). Each team member plays a vital role in the businesses success. You will be exposed to and have responsibility for so much more than being a cog in a large corporation. This is not a role for a person to test the waters and see whether they like immigration law or not and then move on after 6 months. There will be a lot of effort and energy put into upskilling you and there is an expectation of reciprocation by contributing and having intentions of staying on board for at least 2 years with the opportunity to stay part of the team for much longer and progress through the ranks as we grow.
- Strong computer & technology skills
- Strong work ethic with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to adapt quickly and respond appropriately
- Positive, proactive, can do attitude
- Sense of ownership
- Salary will be determined according to the relevant award.
Send an email to: email@example.com and include:
- A cover letter explaining why you would like to specifically work for us and why you would be suited to this role;
- Your CV;
- Your academic transcript.