General Insurance BrokerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
We are an established, multi award winning and growing Finance Brokering Company in SA, also into Strata Management and Reality Development.
This is a Customer focused role for creating and managing a portfolio of insurance clients, while also focusing on sourcing new business opportunities via financial brokering vertical for general and commercial insurance.
You will work with the existing commercial and personal finance portfolio to identify new opportunities for sales and growth.
Skills and experience to excel in this role:
- At least up to 3 years' insurance experience with Insurance Broking or Underwriting experience preferred and Tier 1 (RG 146 - General Insurance)
- Solid understanding of general/commercial insurance lines and structuring
- Be comfortable using Sunrise/Winbeat
- An eye for detail, adept at reviewing insurance programs
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Confident with excellent communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills
- Good at building rapport and developing relationships with both clients and underwriters
- Highly motivated with the ability to manage your own workload independently and also to be able to work within a team
- You must be a Citizen/Permanent Australian/NZ Resident only
In return, we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package and bonuses
- Supportive management and collaborative team
- Grow and make a leading insurance brokerage
- Busy and varied role and multicultural team
If you meet the above criteria and you’re looking for a new challenge, please apply now via SEEK, be sure to include your cover letter and CV.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Have you completed a qualification in insurance broking?