assistant project manager
Advertiser: Earthbuilt Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
required a assistant project manager for civil projects in the Northern Territory
candidate to have high level computer skills
candidate to have high level Microsoft experience with excel and project outlook.
experience with bench mark civil estimating and management program
prefer experience in this field but will accept some one with lots of drive and ability.
must be a self starter
must be excellent communicator.
willing to work in remote areas.as role will be on site .
must have high level English skills and must be able to start immediately.
problem solving and planning skills essential.
a back ground degree in civil ,accounting , or law will be an advantage.
- How many years' experience do you have as a project manager?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?