SHEARER / ROUSTABOUT / FARM HAND / OFFICE ADMIN Start ASAP
Advertiser: Shearpower2eweMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Oct 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- $40,000 - $59,999 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Farm Labour
WE ARE SEEKING EMPLOYEES START ASAP
PLEASE READ POINTS 1, 2 & 3 BELOW.
Having a Good Driving Record or M Drivers Lic Truck will also be more preferable.
This Job has Ultra Low Risk in contracting or spreading Covid-19 while working for us. We had a Covid-19 plan in action from the start of late Jan 2020 and will alway have very limited Site Contacts on site at anytime to protect all ourl: Worker, Clients and anyone around us.
Award rates are payable and terms and conditions above award rates will negotiable on your work experiences and full capabilities..
This is a great opportunity for the right persons ever. Full-Time / Part-Time / Seasonal / or On-Call plus Bonuses. Food / Accommodation can and maybe be supplied for free.
Workers must have good understanding of Shearing Shed work or very good livestock handling, Keen/Reliable, Hard Workers & Drug Free ONLY.
Shearpower2ewe your Fully Mobile Shearing & Livestock Services. Our Main website site has further information and a very detailed Map of the areas and zones we cover and travel too. We cover over 350 km radius Sydney NSW.. Our Main Base and Office is located at BELIMBLA PARK NSW 2570 (Camden NSW)
Link to our Website: https://shearpower2ewe.com
SEEKING EMPLOYEES IN 3 POINTS BELOW Start ASAP
1. 1 to 3 x FULL-TIME Or PART-TIME “SHEARER” or a "LEANER SHEARER", accommodation maybe be supplied. All work is 350 km radius around Sydney and covers all Sydney Basin Area. Start ASAP
2. 1 to 2 Roustabouts FULL-TIME with good knowledge of the Shearing/Wool and Livestock handling and Husbandry of livestock.
3. 1x. “WOOL CLASSER” accommodation maybe be supplied. Full to part-time,or on call, hours and days can be very fixable if your a Retired Classer and just wish for some part-time work (immediately start) if you have shearing or other skills we may also be able to offer you full-time-work
OTHER SKILLS WHICH CAN GREATLY ASSIST WITHIN THIS EMPLOYMENT;
• Good-Livestock “SHEEP & WOOL, ALPACA GOAT” Shearing / handling skills will be a great advantage.
•Wool Handling, Wool-Pressing and grading of wool in a Wool Shed and On-Site
•Basic Farm duties, Rural Fencing and repairs/ Shed or building skills, Chainsaw, Operator Skills of Trucks, Trailer, Forklift, Front End loader, Tractors,Slasher,Veg Gardening Plumps & Irrigation.
•Wielding & grinding Steel/Alum/S-Steel &Cutting skills and the use of other power-tools if and when required
• Good to Basic Mechanical skills, Or Installing& insulating of 12v or 240v wiring / Solar / Chargers Etc.
• Advertising, Research, Record Keeping,Business Management, Good Communication ENGLISH skills, having avery good understand of MS Office or other programs/phone Ap’s Organising Roosters,Navigation and planning, using the Internet/phones/computers, "or a very quick learner."
Please send a detailed Cover letter/email and a copy of your Résumé that clearly state your skills and ambitions and past work history.
ONCE HAVE YOUR RESUME and COVER LETTER and feel you are suitable applicant. We will contact by phone to carry out Phone Introduction interview and then arrange an On-Site Meeting.
When sending emails Please include in Subject Line; "SP2ewe Employee 2020" and your full contact details Name/Phone and address details in all outgoing Gumtree messages.
Send Emails Too; firstname.lastname@example.org
Many Thanks Steve
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?