Advertiser: Mulford AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Oct 2020
- $60,000 - $79,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Mulford Australia is the largest distributor and supplier in Australia and New Zealand to a wide range of markets, including Plastics, Print, Display, Signage and Building products. The company has been in operation for over 70 years through out these regions.
A key part of our success is our people and their commitment to the achievement of sales and profit. We have an exciting opportunity for a high performing Experienced Account Manager who is looking to progress their Sales career and join this high achieving team.
The position will include all facets of Account Management and across our markets. To be successful in this important role you will need to possess the following –
- Develop and maintain external strategic relationships with accounts to foster growth.
- A history of achieving sales and profit margin targets
- Ability to develop new business
- Be a highly motivated self starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to follow up and ‘close the sale’
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Sense of urgency
- Team Player
This is a key position within our organisation. Our industry leading team will provide support to you and training will be provided across our broad product range.
Reporting directly to the State Manager, Mulford offer a career opportunity and a highly competitive salary together with a fully maintained company vehicle, laptop/mobile phone.
If you are seeking a position within a strong, growing company and you are ready to contribute and become an important member of a successful team in a fast paced environment we look forward to your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account manager?
- Which of the following Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems do you have experience using?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?