Advertiser: MJ DrillingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2020
- Yorke Peninsula & Clare Valley
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Exploration & Geoscience
Who we are
MJ Drilling is a professional privately owned drilling contractor servicing the mining, energy, government and agricultural sectors.
Since inception in 2016 we have grown to be significant part of exploration drilling within South Australia and interstate.
With continued growth and expansion, MJ Drilling is developing its workforce to meet the increasing demand.
About the role
- Assisting driller with daily operations
- Handling and presentation of drill samples.
- Ensuring safe and clean worksite
- Servicing and maintaining of vehicles and equipment
- Assisting with camp duties
- Mobilising trucks and heavy equipment between drill site locations
Benefits and perks
- Join a great team
- Excellent culture
- Be part of a business that has strong growth
- Competitive remuneration
- Career advancement available for suitable candidates
Skills and experience
- Physically fit
- Willingness to learn
- A good team mentality
- Ability to follow instructions
- Able to work unsupervised
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work away from home for extended periods
Skills viewed favourably
- General mechanical knowledge
- Fabrication and metal working skills
- Experience working in remote locations
- HC, MC License
- Successful applicants will be required to complete a full medical, including drug and alcohol screening
- For more information about MJ Drilling please visit www.mjdrilling.com.au
- Please note only short listed applicants will be contacted
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you available to work FIFO / DIDO contracts?