Experienced Property Manager URGENT START!
Advertiser: DilleenpropertyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2020
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- $50,000 - $70,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
As a Property Manager, you will be responsible for executing all tasks involved in managing a portfolio of properties. Some key duties include but are not limited to:
**Console Cloud and Trust receipting an HUGE advantage**
- Maintain regular, contact with current owners and tenants
- Dealing with the Trust account and maintaining
- Lease renewals
- Negotiating successful outcomes as required
- Managing repairs and maintenance
- Carry out routine inspections, ongoing condition reports as well at outgoing inspections.
- Arrears management
To be successful you must:
- Have residential Property Management experience
- Console Experience
- Property-me experience desirable
- Hold a current QLD certificate of registration
- Own your own reliable vehicle along with your full QLD drivers licence
- Professional presentation and excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be goal driven and self motivated to fit into a like minded team
We have had great growth the last year and require a highly experienced property manager to join the team, we just upgraded offices to a large freshly renovated office in Beenleigh QLD
Applicants must have the ability to work unsupervised and meet KPI's
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?