Gardener - Team Member
Advertiser: Lucas House and GardenMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Gardening & Landscaping
Lucas House and Garden is a Canterbury-based business that provides high-end domestic horticultural services to many of the finest gardens in Melbourne's inner Eastern suburbs and Bayside region.
About the Role:
We require a Casual Gardener | Team Member for our garden maintenance department.
You will require good horticultural knowledge with at least 1-year experience and a driver’s license to be successful in this position. You will work in some of Melbourne's Best Gardens, performing complete garden care for our clients.
Skills & Experience:
- MUST reside and hold full Australian work rights.
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience.
- A Horticultural qualification and good plant-knowledge with be advantageous
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm for what you do
- Good work ethic - punctual, reliable and honest
- A friendly, outgoing manner, with sound communication skills
- An eye for detail.
- Horticultural Chem/chainsaw/ machinery tickets an advantage
Benefits & Culture:
- Career development- Opportunity to grow within a leading garden maintenance company.
- Work-life balance- Monday to Friday work-days with consistent hours.
- Attractive remuneration- Above award and competitive pay rates.
APPLY NOW if you are interested in this great opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team of enthusiastic horticulturalists performing interesting and varied jobs.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in horticulture?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.