Business Development Manager - Gold Coast
Advertiser: Innova Services GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
About the role:
You will have a proven track record of achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets whilst growing the client base for the business. You will be given leads however it is expected that you will generate your own leads through managing an active pipeline, cold calling and prospecting in your given territory.
You will interact with all stakeholders within the Innova business and will be a key part in supporting the growth and market position of the company.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Securing, developing and building new client relationships using your networking ability within the Gold Coast Region (from Coomera to Tweed Heads);
- Overseeing the transition of new clients with the Operations Team to ensure that contract KPIs are achieved and exceeded;
- Providing effective reporting to the executive team on the performance of your territory.
You are a confident communicator and networker who loves the thrill of building new relationships and bringing a solution to market.
You have strong industry networks with a hunger to succeed in your territory and see the fruits of your labour come to life. You are a go-getter, with a competitive edge, who does not wait to be given instructions on what to do – you go out and get it done, constantly thinking ahead.
You have strong organisational, administrative and IT skills with the capacity to work in a busy team, meet deadlines and work within a KPI environment.
You currently hold a valid drivers licence and have a reliable motor vehicle.
Highly regarded but not essential:
- Sales background
- B2B experience
- Sales / Door to Door experience
- Experience working in the Commercial Cleaning / Property / Facilities Management industries
- Ability to manage and engage clients expectations
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
What’s in it for you?
- Innova is a scaling company with great opportunity for career growth;
- Succession and development plan will be developed during onboarding;
- Competitive remuneration package (base salary, phone, laptop, super with uncapped commissions);
- Supportive management team with inclusive and collaborative culture.
- The role will be based from our satellite Gold Coast office with weekly visits to our Brisbane Head Office.
About Innova Services Group:
We have been operating in the Cleaning Services Industry for the last 17 years. Throughout this time, we have grown a significant customer base providing them with ongoing, one off, specialist cleaning and preventative maintenance solutions. We now have a strong team of 100+ cleaners who are dedicated and avid lovers of the Innova brand.
We are a family who have collectively built Innova from the ground up. We are creating a legacy and building something a little different than your traditional business – what drives us is our clients and our people, without them our business doesn’t exist.
Our honest and ethical values are based on simplicity and efficiency, there’s no corporation or bureaucracy to hide behind, it’s just us. We recognise we can't do it alone and we need you to help this vision come alive!
* Australian Residents only *
- How many years' experience do you have as a business development manager?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?