Martial Arts Gym Receptionist - Immediate Start!
Advertiser: Martial Energy AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $15 - $24.99 per hour + super
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Martial Energy Australia is a family friendly, traditional martial arts school, that helps kids and adults reach their potential through training in various martial art disciplines: Karate/XMA/Weapons, Kickboxing, Grappling and MMA.
We are looking to help someone kick start their career in fitness or build upon the experience that someone has already gained in a customer service environment. The individual we are looking for is outgoing and customer relationship focused and will join the team in a receptionist role assisting with front desk merchandise sales, general and membership inquiries/sign ups, facilities cleaning, administration, events and ad-hoc duties as required.
We are looking to invest in this individual and develop them, exposing them to aspects of gym management with the view for them to eventually take on greater hours and responsibility.
Package on offer:
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an award wage + loading (where applicable) + annual leave (pro-rata) + carers leave (pro-rata) + super + free training/access to gym facilities + grading. For the right individual, there is potential to learn other aspects of Gym Management and progress your career into a Supervisory/Management role.
Hours of work:
Tuesday 330pm – 930pm
Thursday 330pm – 930pm
Friday 330pm - 830pm
Saturday 830am – 1pm
Note: Term 1, 2 & 3 - During school holidays, business is open Mon-Fri during the second week only. Mid Dec to End Jan, business is open Mon-Fri only, excluding the Xmas/New years period, where the business is closed for approx 2 weeks.
Applicants must have:
- Excellent communication skills: written, face to face and over the phone
- Bubbly and positive personality
- Ability to work independently
- Passion for health, fitness, and martial arts
- Eager to learn
- Available for an immediate start will be looked upon favourably
Please DO NOT PHONE through with inquiries. All inquiries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close 3pm Friday 23 October 2020. Only applications with a cover letter will be considered. Interviews likely to begin Saturday 24 October (in person).
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?