Advertiser: The Comiskey GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2020
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
The 18 month old Big4 Sandstone Point Holiday Resort is located half-way between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast. This exciting new holiday resort currently features 49 villas, 11 safari tents and over 140 powered and non powered sites along the shores of the Pumicestone Passage and Moreton Bay with further expansion planned. The resort features a massive water-play park, swimming pool, playground area, gym, tennis court, bar, cafe and other facilities to 5-star resort standard. The resort is adjacent to the award-winning Sandstone Point Hotel and in turn works alongside that popular venue to deliver great memories for our guests and visitors.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager for a high end resort and camping Holiday Park to assist the General Manager run the day to day park operations. Your responsibilities and duties will include but not be limited to:
- Resort management - assist managing the smooth operation of the resort including reception, housekeeping, back office, maintenance, food and beverage.
- Revenue management - assist driving revenue growth by establishing and monitoring cabin and site rates to achieve optimal occupancy levels and maintaining the OTA network to maximise potential bookings.
- Staff Management - assist in recruiting, training, developing and rostering the resort team including guest service, administration, housekeeping, grounds and maintenance staff
- Reservations management - assist management of guest accounts, forward bookings, recurring and group bookings.
- Management of facility inspections - including bathrooms, kitchen, retail shop and grounds to ensure compliance with industry codes and regulations
- Management of customer relations - through greeting guests upon arrival as well as fielding customer inquiries and complaints plus development and delivery of customer standard surveys to identify key areas of improvement for the business and implement solutions to business opportunities and risks
- Coordination - of regular team and departmental meetings to communicate business strategies and goals as well as compliance metrics.
Candidates with the following skills and experience are encouraged to apply:
- Previous management experience in Holiday Resorts, Big4 Holiday Parks or similar accommodation provider.
- Proven experience in managing, developing and training staff including rostering of shifts.
- Strong computer skills.
- A good understanding of yield management, Online Travel Agents and channel managers.
- Previous experience with NewBook or similar property management systems
This is a senior role within a successful and expanding family hospitality group, The Comiskey Group. The role comes with a high level of responsibility but will have the backing of a strong and supportive management team.
A competitive salary will be negotiated commensurate with skills and experience. In addition a new on-site three bedroom residence may be available as part of the remuneration package.
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge please press APPLY or submit your cover letter and resume to the General Manager: Brad Harding firstname.lastname@example.org