Retail Shop Assistant
Advertiser: Totally Workwear3.381 out of 53.4 overall rating (21 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Totally Workwear are Australia's largest network provider in industrial workwear, corporate apparel and safety gear.
Totally Workwear Preston is actively seeking part time retail shop assistant to join our growing business.
The store is a 7 day trading store.
Hours required are as follows;
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm
To fulfill this role within our business, the applicant will require the following attributes;
* Retail shop assistant experience is essential
* Computer skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
* A vibrant and enthusiastic disposition along with high energy levels
* Experience in managing large volumes of stock, replenishing stock, unpacking and hanging stock, pricing, dealings with suppliers, dealings with embroidery and screen printing
* Exceptional customer service skills and a passion for exceeding customer expectations
* Reliable, trustworthy, flexible and self motivated
* Well presented with strong communication skills
Kindly do not apply for this position if you do not have retail shop assistant experience
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.