Pit and Pipe Labourers / Excavator Operators
Advertiser: Maitland Contracting (SA) Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Construction, Plant & Machinery Operators
An opportunity exists in our Adelaide operation for experienced Telecommunications Pit and Pipe Labourers and Excavator Operators to join a successful and innovative civil construction company.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Installations of new pit and pipe
- Repairing blockages
- Telco pit removal and upgrades
- Installation of lead in conduits
- Cable hauling
- Plan reading
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven civil experience
- Be hardworking
- Hold a current drivers license (MR Truck preferable)
- White Card
- Relevant plant operator tickets
- Have experience and accreditation working in and around ACM (Asbestos Material).
- Willingness to travel
For More information and all enquiries please contact
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Which of the following machinery competency cards do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?