Residential Property Manager
Advertiser: McInnes Property ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- $60,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
McInnes Property Management were the first purely dedicated property management company. We specialise in bringing Owners and Occupants together. We ensure owners know their property is cared for and maintained as if it were our own. Occupants are treated with respect and care so they in turn look after the property. We value honesty, a can-do attitude, flexibility and learning. We strive to deliver exceptional customer service in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Qualifications & experience
- Victorian Agents Representative Certificate
- Drivers License
- Current Police Check
- 2 years experience or transferable skills
Tasks & responsibilities
- Utilise your task based and empathy driven work ethic to nail the following whilst showing your problem solving and practical caring approach.
- Routine inspections
- Rent review and lease renewals
- Ingoing and outgoing inspections
- Updating and approving leasing advertising
- Overseeing owner finances – creditor payments and rental income
- Regular and clear communication with owners, occupants, trades and colleagues
- Occasional Saturday inspections
- Work from home
- A small caring team of 5 others working in flatline management with a hands-on Director.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?