Receptionist Administrator part time or casualPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Medical reception or administration experience desired but not essential. We value your superior customer service and organisation skills. A great attitude and having the aptitude matters more to us than role specific experience. If you are looking for a career change to health to work in a team to help improve people’s lives everyday, then this may be your next long term role.
We are a popular, growing specialist surgical practice located at John Flynn Private Hospital, Tugun, that provides superior care for our patients. You would be working with a close knit team with other intelligent, motivated, positive people.
Your administration background in a busy environment will be an asset. An aptitude for using computer systems, typing, strong attention to detail and follow through, are a must in this rewarding, patient facing role.
Liaising with patients, managing clinic workflow, surgery bookings, administration and reception duties will keep you challenged and busy.
Please email your confidential CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via this web site.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?