Office Administrator and Executive Assistant
Advertiser: Republica CoffeeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $55,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
República Organic is Australia’s #1 Organic Coffee Company, stocked nationally in Coles, Woolworths and Costco. Based in Waterloo, Sydney – Republica HQ is operated by a small, hard-working team with a passion for coffee and doing good for the world.
As the Executive Assistant & Office administrator firstly, you will be directly responsible for the professional and personal assistance to the CEO.
Secondly you will run the day to day management of the office and all functions needed to support our small team to work effectively.
This role is suited to a person who can adapt quickly to an ever changing, flexible environment, organised with a focus on solutions and results.
The role is part time – 3 days per week
Here are some more details of the day to day work involved:
- Provide daily executive and personal assistance to the CEO including correspondence, phone calls, business and personal meetings
- Manage all incoming office contact including telephone calls and site visitors
- Being 1st point of contact for customer’s queries including logging all information and following up until resolved.
- Manage office requirements to ensure the smooth running including:
- Purchasing staff and office supplies
- General office up-keep, emergency and routine repairs
- Organise office stock and small customer order deliveries
- Expense and receipt reconciliation for the accounts
- First point of contact for IT issues
- Book and manage staff travel arrangements including flights, accommodation and hire car
- Support Marketing and Operation manager on small projects and expense management
To be successful you have the following skills and attributes:
- People person with good verbal communications skills is a must
- Resourceful and proactive, with ability to multi-task and operate to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisation and time management including practical project management capability
- System focussed with the ability to create, document and implement administrative processes
- Enjoy variety with a flexible approach to jump on new projects and tasks outside of the role when needed
- Enthusiastic and committed with personal high standards of performance
- Knowledge of IT services, and Google and Office based software
Some previous office management experience including providing Executive & Personal support at Director level is preferred.
Between $55k - $65k pro rata package based on experience. Plus all the coffee you can drink, free lunch on Fridays and based in a fun office.
If you believe you have what it takes, please click 'Apply for the is Job' and submit your resume & cover letter to tell us why you are the person we should hire.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?