Solar Roofer - TA
Advertiser: Arnold ElectricalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Labourers
About the business
Arnold Electrical & Data Installations P/L established in 1974 and is a second generation family business that prides itself on it's industry reputation and it's on going commitment to conditions of it's employees.
About the role
Due to expansion of our Solar Business, Arnold are seeking to onboard an experienced Solar Trades Assistant / Roof Worker to join the team.
Following application for this role, you will receive an automated email with a link to our Application for Employment.
Benefits and perks
- An attractive remuneration package
- Strong safety culture
- Work outdoors
- Growing business
Skills and experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in the Roof Top Solar Industry
- Work at Heights Certificate
- Manual Driver Licence
- CPR/LVR (advantage)
- Forklift Licence (advantage)
- Excellent Interpersonal and Relationship Building skills
- Strong Communication, Organisation and Computer Skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills And Ability To Meet Deadlines
- A commitment to work Safely
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following height safety tickets have you completed?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?